Training Provider: Swiss I.T. Academy Inc
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet tool that is used in the technology suite for Microsoft Office. Spreadsheets may send you values ordered in rows and columns that can be mathematically updated for both simple and complicated arithmetic operations. Excel provides programming support via Microsoft’s Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and the ability to view data from external sources via Microsoft’s Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), in addition to traditional spreadsheet features. Microsoft Excel is a software for computers with interactive spreadsheets.
This webinar session is FREE with purely hands-on activity and comes with FREE Certificate. For initial registration, Follow these 4 simple steps:
1) LIKE this FB Page for notifications.
2) SUBSCRIBE to ERYUTech Youtube Channel
3) Select “Going” on the event response.
4) Share this event to your timeline.Is that all? YES!NOTE: We will NEVER ask or require you or anybody to submit any ID Card. We value data privacy. This event is open for all.
1) Laptop or Desktop
2) Stable Internet Connection
3) Watch the Part 1
4) COMMITMENT and WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
Youtube Live online lecture and hands-on
Duration: 3 hours
– To get a certificate, you need to submit the required output.