SEAMEO prides itself in its technical and scientific expertise in various fields of specialisation, its strength in governance and management, partnership, networking and collaborative skills. It sets the pace in research, creativity and innovative programmes in education, science and culture in the region.
SEAMEO strives for excellence in the following Core Competencies:
- Technical and scientific expertise in areas of specialisation
- Governance and management skills
- Collaborative partnership and networking skills
- Research, creativity and innovative skills
The Webinar Series on SEAMEO Response to COVID-19 addresses the need to have a platform where key players and education stakeholders can discuss and share initiatives and efforts taken to address education disruptions during the pandemic in Southeast Asia. It shall also feature international experts who will give a snapshot of how the global education community has been addressing COVID-19 challenges thus far.
Specifically, the webinars aim to:
- Share the COVID-19 responses of education policymakers, SEAMEO Centres and international development organizations, and educational institutions in Southeast Asia;
- Explore scalability of national response and existing solutions at the regional level that may help contribute to the post-COVID plans of actions and agenda;
- Discuss the situation of learning and learners in a case where there is total lockdown and how SEAMEO Centres are providing immediate and long-term programmes; and
- Discuss recommendations on Post -COVID-19 rehabilitation initiatives.
SEAMEO Webinar on Leader for Impact: Educational Leadership and Planning in Turbulent Times on Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 1000 hrs (GMT+7, Bangkok Time)
e-Certificate will be provided, the link will be posted at the end of session. YouTube Link: http://link.seameo.org/webinar/20200924