Positive Learning Environment
A positive learning environment is one of the keys to students’ academic, emotional, and social success.
A supportive learning environment is one of the most important aspects of a competency-based classroom in health education. If you value participatory teaching and learning, and when there is trust and partnership between students, and between yourself and students, a positive learning environment is established.
To create confidence that leads to true participation and learning engagement, you must first set the stage by creating a learning atmosphere in which all students feel respected, safe and supported.
Let’s further describe the characteristics found in a healthy learning environment:
The students feel protected both physically and emotionally. We see the classroom as a place where they can be themselves without judgement, and share themselves and their ideas.
Students know they are valued and respected, regardless of other factors such as capacity, gender, age , race , ethnicity or religion.
Join our webinar tomorrow live on YouTube and learn the simple ways to create a conducive and productive learning environment at home.
- Register in one of these forms:
August 26 (FORM 1): https://bit.ly/2EtkTkV
August 26 (FORM 2): https://bit.ly/3gsgdJL
NOTE: Kindly choose only one of these forms to fill out.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (https://bit.ly/2wSASpv) to get your digital certificate of participation through https://certificate.vibalgroup.com/
- DIWA WEBINAR SERIES: How to Make Remote Instruction Work for Teachers, Students and Parents
- DepED Homeroom Modules: Available for Download Now!
- URGENT: DepED Survey on Private School Closures, Displaced Personnel, and Affected Learners
- Vibal Webinar Weekly Series Day 5: October 2
- Vibal Webinar Weekly Series Day 4: October 1