This module will provide participants with the basic skills to effectively use Adobe Photoshop. This is for absolute beginners.
This is a 2 half-day webinar on Aug 29-30, 1:30PM-5PM.
This module will provide participants with the basic skills to effectively use Adobe Photoshop. It is for beginners without prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Participants who wants to kick start their photo editing skills.
Part 1. Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
Capabilities of the Program
Overview of Functionalities
Part 2. The Adobe Photoshop Interface
Changing Image Formats
Changing the Zoom Level
Part 3. Working with Texts and Shapes
Modifying Font Types
Part 4. Essential Tools
Part 5. Working with Images
Working with Curves
Working with Brushes
Part 6. Photoshop Workshop Exercises
No problem. Register here: http://bit.ly/insightsjoin
- Postponement of Classes until January 2021 Sought by Concerned Groups
- DIWA WEBINAR SERIES: How to Make Remote Instruction Work for Teachers, Students and Parents
- DepED Homeroom Modules: Available for Download Now!
- URGENT: DepED Survey on Private School Closures, Displaced Personnel, and Affected Learners
- Vibal Webinar Weekly Series Day 5: October 2