The National Conference on Higher Education 2020: Future Careers & Curriculum Development Online is a two-day nationwide conference which will investigate curriculum development toward future careers, given the pivot to online learning.
The conference seeks to create an avenue for the education community to band together and pin-point strategies toward effective instruction. The program is comprised of talks given by the most esteemed education officials, panel discussions facilitated by education leaders, and presentations from education’s most inquisitive researchers.
There will also be webinars within the conference catering to specific skills and innovations.Enderun Extension
- Usec. Diosdado San Antonio, Undersecretary for Curriculum & Instruction, Department of Education
- Stefanie Leong, Head of Development for APAC, and many more
Call For Papers
Topics of Interest
- Innovative Educational Practices
- Validity and Reliability Testing
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Effective technology in the classroom
- Teaching diverse population
- Learning Science
- Education topics related to Business, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Entrepreneurship, Technology, Sustainability and Economics
- Deadline for Abstracts: February 21, 2020
- Notice of Accepted Abstracts: March 28, 2020
- Deadline for Full Papers: June 19, 2020
- Presentation During the Conference Proper: September 17 & 18, 2020
ADMISSION IS FREE! Grab the opportunity now!
Learn how to prepare your students for the jobs of the future from like-minded education experts from around the country. Sign up for the National Conference on Higher Education 2020 today.