Filing of Certificates of Authorship is now Open again. Please apply now. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Here is the link for Batch 3 of certificates. 100 slots only.
Tomorrow we will open another 100 slots for Batch 4.
Make sure to read instructions carefully. Making a mistake will cause someone to regenerate a certificate and occupy 2 to 3 slots. Again, read and understand the instructions and information needed. Some applicants made errors several times and regenerated 5 times. Please be considerate with others.
- Postponement of Classes until January 2021 Sought by Concerned GroupsPostponement of Classes Pursued by Concerned Groups To ensure the health of public school students, a coalition of teachers called concerned government institutions to ensure an effective resumption
- DIWA WEBINAR SERIES: How to Make Remote Instruction Work for Teachers, Students and ParentsIn line with our mission to help Filipino educators in their professional and personal development, we are proud to launch one of our special public webinars under the
- DepED Homeroom Modules: Available for Download Now!Isinulat ang modyul na ito upang gabayan ang inyong anak na linangin angkaniyang aspetong pansarili at pakikipagkapuwa, akademiko at karera. Dinisenyo ito para sa distance learning o alternatibong
- URGENT: DepED Survey on Private School Closures, Displaced Personnel, and Affected LearnersCALLING ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS OFFERING BASIC EDUCATION The Department of Education is conducting a survey on private school closures, displaced personnel, and affected learners in SY 2020-2021. The
- Vibal Webinar Weekly Series Day 5: October 2Professional Development Webinars With Internet technology, communicating with people all over the globe is possible at any time we like. A web-based seminar or webinar is a videoconferencing