Make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Here is the link for Batch 3 of certificates.
- Vibal Webinar August 05, 2020: “Extending Classroom Management Online”Spread the loveWe are about to start classes with blended learning setup. What are the strategies to manage the new learning environment in this scheme? Teachers’ ability to manage an online classroom is crucial in this setup. Join our webinar tomorrow live on YouTube, and get tips on successful and effective management of online classrooms. […]
- DepEd National Webinars: “UNESCO INSTITUTE FOR LIFE-LONGLEARNING”Spread the loveThe UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) will organize “Learning Cities’ COVID-19 recovery: From research to practice” to address questions highlighting challenging aspects of developing learning cities to promote lifelong learning for all. ℹ️ NEW WEBINAR SERIES 💻📱 Copy the following details, pre-register, and save the specified dates and times. 8 July 2020Topic: […]
- Paano Gumawa ng Video Lessons Gamot ang Iyong Laptop (Free OER Software): National Webinar-Workshop on the Basics of Using OBS in Teaching and LearningSpread the loveOpen Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a free and open-source cross-platform streaming and recording program built with Qt and maintained by the OBS Project. As of 2016, the software is now referred to as OBS Studio. There are versions of OBS Studio available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux distributions. OBS is funded on Open Collective. OBS is completely, 100% free. You don’t have to […]
- Vibal Group Webinar August 04, 2020: “Developing Memory Skills through Graphic Presentations.”Spread the loveJoin our webinar tomorrow live on Youtube, and know the strategies that teachers can employ to develop students’ memory skills through graphics and visuals. Memory is our ability to encode, store, retain and subsequently recall information and past experiences in the human brain. It can be thought of in general terms as the use of past experience to […]
- Learning Delivery Modalities for Readiness Assessment Compliance: [Modality 2 & 3 – Low to No Internet Connectivity]
“Mindset and Skills in Implementing Distance Learning”Spread the loveF & J de Jesus, Inc.’s Learning Event Series, in cooperation with the Catholic Educators Association of the Philippines (CEAP), focuses on the implementation nuances of distance learning, including the optimal leverage of existing technology for instruction and evaluation. Join our hundreds of attendees! [Modality 2 & 3 – Low to No Internet […]